Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love

LOVE:

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like)

Yay for napping! 

I just woke up from a short nap, a thing I rarely ever can manage and I feel rested. It was quite the night. We had a little gathering for Korrina last night at Sam and Shawn's place. It was SO fun. They decorated the whole place with an underwater theme. Little cardboard lobsters, and blue tassles and baloons and the like. We ate veggie chips and everyone drank wine and played spoons. I'm really gonna miss her.

And then, BUD's! God damn the bar was wicked. Big John Bates was playing, and I have decided I want my next girlfriend to be a burlesque dancer. They were so AWESOME, and not just because they were fairly beautiful and had almost no clothes on. They had tons of energy and put on a really good show, as did the rest of the band. Watching that girl play the stand up bass was amazing. I danced so damn hard all night. I drank a good amount, but not too much. There was a little party down at Calgary beach afterwards where I met up with some random people I hadn't seen in a while.

Anyways, it was a fun night. Woke up for work feeling very groggy, but survived the day. It's valentine's day and I'm single of course. I'm not a huge fan of the holiday but there is love in the air. Everyone is in a generally loving mood on V Day, so it was okay.

Anyways, I'm lost for things to write about tonight, so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone. I LOVE YOU!

"Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage" -Ambrose Bierce

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be a burlesque dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah!! good end quote. i'd amend it slightly tho..."love: a temporary insanity, completely incurable".

    happy V day
    xxx

    ReplyDelete