Thursday, February 12, 2009

Infected

Infected:

1. To contaminate with a pathogenic microorganism or agent.
2. To communicate a pathogen or disease to.
3. To invade and produce infection in.
4. To contaminate or corrupt.
5. To affect in a contagious way.

So, just got back from jamming. Was pretty damn fun. We wrote another new tune and jammed out some of newer stuff.  Things are going pretty good. I wasn't feeling it at first. I'm kinda getting sick of these 4/4 progressive rythyms, but it may be my drumming. I haven't had a kit here for so long that I haven't been able to practice new fills and stuff. Feel's like I'm playing the equivalant of a Beatles CD. Ew.

Anyways, so me and a few buddies went out and had a fire last night. This beautiful spot about a 15 minute walk from my house along the beach. It's this little circle of tree's above the sand dunes overlooking the lake. I loved it. I can't wait for summer and camping and being out in nature. It's something that I am really missing. They were all drinking, and I was suprised at how easily I passed on it. It was even my day off, when I usually party the hardest. I never really thought I had a problem with drinking, but I was doing it so much that I could have misjudged. Nope, I have no problem forgetting about it. I feel SO much better these days.

Also reformatted my computer. TWICE. Could'nt get my god damn games running for some reason so did it again. I fucking HATE troubleshooting. Even worse is when I found out what the problem was. Fuck I'm dumb sometimes. You would think after about 100 times I would have remember the little things like that. Anyways, I'm good to go and have been fragging people all day. :)

What else interesting (not that any of that is very exciting). I think Ryan and Olivia are gonna come over and have a hot tub. I really do miss chilling with Ryan alot, but I know he's happy and I'm glad for him. Olivia too actually. I love them both. :)

But yeah, I've got a thing of oil boiling on the stove for my so very healthy poutine I'm cooking, so I should take my leave!

Good night readers!

Oh right! Quote! Nothing comes to mind...but....since I loathe alot of philosophy( A whole entry in iteself).

"Philosophy: A network of roads leading from nothing to nowhere" -Unknown

4 comments:

  1. Yea...as if they got back together. That being said, I actually don't mind, it's just that they've had so a rather tumultuous relationship in the past so I worry about their future.

    So does that mean you're back on WoW now that you've reformatted? I got the new expansion, but I kinda gave up...It was too absorbing really and I felt it blocked my creativity. I wish they didn't come out with WoTLK, I could have coasted by at 70 just a little longer...aw, I miss my mage =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly Meghan, on both points.

    And I haven't really started playing WoW again. Like you said, it is very absorbing, and replacing all your epics in one day is a little discouraging. I would have also been fine coasting along with my 70's for a while.

    But I also miss my mage :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what WoW is. oh wait. World of Warcraft eh? lol go me. so you quit drinking all together? or are just slowing down? thats wicked lee. I need to probably do the same (at the moment I am ridiculously hung over and have a midterm to write in 20 minutes. go me). Anyways just wanted to say I love you. and that you guys should make tshirts saying Infected on the front and To affect in a contagious way. or affecting in a contagious way since 2008. lol anyways miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and Ryan is back with Olivia? I'm happy for my little cuz. I do hope it isn't a repeat though cause ryan is probably the sweetest kid ever.

    ReplyDelete